Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veterans Day!

Two Veterans shared their experiences with us today.  We were honored to have an Army wheel mechanic and an Army aviation mechanic share with us their jobs, deployment stories, and thoughts about Veterans Day. 

They explained to us how the military is fighting for our Constitution and our freedom.  Veterans Day helps us to remember to honor the men and women that serve and do more for our country.  They also shared with us the "The Solider's Creed."  Students repeated the following lines and were able to connect the creed to what they do everyday.

I will always place the mission first.  
(I will always do my school work first.)
I will never accept defeat.  
(I will always do my best.)
I will never quit. 
(I will never give up.)
I will never leave a fallen comrade.  
(I will always help a friend.)

Remember on this Veterans Day and everyday to 
thank a Veteran!




HAPPY VETERANS DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment